Physical Therapy Treatments for Injuries, Surgical Rehab and Conditioning
Center for MUSCLE & JOINT Therapy
Exercise your right to choose by choosing right!
The Center for MUSCLE & JOINT Therapy provides a host of services designed with your needs in mind. Highly trained, certified and experienced in multiple therapy treatments and procedures, CMJT is equally proud of our caring and compassionate approach. We listen to your goals and concerns and we provide straightforward answers in a manner that reassures and comforts. We treat you like a person, NOT a condition, because it’s the way we would want to be treated. You deserve nothing less.
Specialized Physical Therapy
- Pre-surgery assessment and strengthening
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Sports injuries
- Gait training
- Work-related injuries
- Muscle re-education
- Automobile injuries
- General health and conditioning
- Injuries due to repetitive sprains and strains
- Balance Training
- Postural assessment and modification
- Vestibular Conditions (Vertigo)
- Dry Needling
Dry Needling is a technique physical therapists use for the treatment of pain and movement impairments. The technique uses a “dry” needle, one without medication or injection, inserted through the skin into areas of the muscle. Also known as myofascial trigger point therapy.
- Individualized fitness center evaluations
- Free student athlete injury assessments
- Exercise assessments and training
- Custom orthotic fabrication
- Pilates classes
- Individualized Pilates reformer sessions
- Personal training
- Customized wellness presentations for groups – (i.e. ski clubs, golf associations, knitting groups, etc.)
Industry Specific Services
- Job function Analysis and assessment
- Work Hardening
- Work Conditioning
- Functional Capacity Assessments (FCA)
- Ergonomic Assessments
Why use us for post offer employment screening?
Job Function Analysis provides an opportunity to serve both employers and employees through injury prevention. The physical demands of each job are determined through a detailed job analysis. The analysis also identifies and offers preventive interventions to potential ergonomic risk factors to reduce the risk of unsafe situations.
Through post offer screenings, Center for Muscle & Joint Therapy, Inc. assists employers to determine if potential employees are physically able to perform the physical requirements of the job. The screening also identifies potential ergonomic risk factors that may lead to future injuries. This information allows the employer to place candidates in the most physically appropriate job.
CMJT works with local companies, providing convenient and comprehensive Post Offer Employment screening services and safety issue resolution.
Some of the companies we support include: