At the Center for Muscle & Joint Therapy, we are a provider for most insurance carriers.
Did you know that with Direct Access you do not need a physician’s referral for physical therapy? Ask your insurance carrier or give us a call and we can check for you. You have the right to choose your physical therapy provider! Call to choose us today.
(Additional Insurance Companies are added regularly. Please call us if your insurance is not listed below)
- Security Health
- Health Partners
- Blue Link
- Group Health
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One
- Medicare Advantage Plans
- Medica Prime Solutions
- UHC Advantage Plans
Worker’s Compensation Companies gladly accepted including OneCall, NSG, MedRisk and more.
Call us today if you have specific questions.
What to Expect During Your First Physical Therapy Appointment
- Your first visit with our Physical Therapist (PT) will be approximately 1 hour. During this time, your PT will review your health history and physical therapy needs with you. Your injury/condition will be evaluated to determine the best plan of care to help you.
- What to wear: Dress comfortably. Wear comfortable shoes that you can walk safely in. We have gowns and shorts so you don’t have to bring anything in particular unless you want to. We have private rooms for your evaluation and you may also be in our gym area if treatment indicates use of some of our rehabilitation equipment.
- What to bring:
- your insurance cards;
- driver’s license or other form of identification;
- any medical records your physician may have given you;
- your physician referral if he/she gave one to you. (If you do not have records or a referral, we will contact your physician if we need them);
- a full listing of any medications you take regularly.
**THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT**
This would include vitamins, herbals, over the counter medications and prescription medications.
- Come to your first appointment 30 minutes early to complete any necessary paperwork that was not included in forms you may have received by email. Insurances now require functional outcome tests for physical therapy. These tests are completed on computer. We will gladly assist you with this in our office.
- If you are unable to come to your appointment, please call 24 hours ahead and we will work with you to reschedule.
We look forward to seeing you!
New Patient Checklist
Thank you for choosing The Center for Muscle & Joint Therapy for your physical therapy needs!
We have put together a small packet of information and forms for you to review and complete prior to your appointment.
If you have any questions or concerns about the forms, we would be happy to help you. Please call or we can assist you when you come in to your first visit.
We want to make your first visit with us as easy as possible.
Here is a checklist of the forms you should bring to your first appointment:
- Patient Registration Forms (2 pages)
- Privacy Signature Page
- List of Medications – This would include vitamins, herbals, over the counter medications and prescription medications.
**REQUIRED BY ALL INSURANCE COMPANIES**
Please print these forms, complete, and bring them with you to your first appointment.
DOWNLOAD AND PRINT:
**Note – if you are not able to print them, you can complete them in our office prior to starting your therapy visit.
Please come to your appointment 30 minutes early** to complete necessary documentation on computer. We will assist.